Heat pump installation is the most important part of your heat pump’s longevity. You can get the best model on the market but if it isn’t installed to the highest standard it may not last long at all. If the manufacturer finds that an issue is install-related you may have some trouble with a warranty claim as well.
New Zealand Heat Pumps Auckland put workmanship and service as top priority and are dedicated to ensuring your heat pump performs it’s best for many years to come:
- We choose to use quality UV rated materials to stand up to the harsh NZ sun.
- Your heat pump shouldn’t need re-gassing! Our systems are pressure-tested and evacuated to less than 200 microns – your heat pump will have the best chance of lasting for many years.
- Additional corrosion protection is applied to all units within proximity to salt water, and always applied to powder-coated brackets at no extra cost. Have no fear If you live near an Auckland beach!
- All exposed fixings are stainless steel, zinc-plated screws won’t last!
- NZ Heat Pumps Auckland use custom-made 900×450 concrete pavers for your outdoor unit (if required), a lot more stead-fast than two separate pavers or the plastic equivalents.
- All heat pumps are mounted on feet (unless bracket-mounted) and secured to their base. This prevents debris building up underneath, helps increase air-flow and prevents unit being moved/tipped over.
- Experienced tradesmen – All heat pumps are installed by a licensed electrician and Accredited installer. Ask to see your heat pump installer’s NZ Practising Licence and Accredited Installers card!
- We clean up! Our installers take pride in leaving the worksite clean and tidy – there is a special spot in the van for our broom and vacuum cleaner!
We warranty our installations for 6 years to match our Fujitsu 6-year parts and labour warranty. New Zealand Heat Pumps Auckland won’t always be the cheapest but we guarantee the best job at competitive rates. For the best in the business contact us today.